Let’s be honest lead generation is a challenge for all businesses regardless of the type of industry or niche they are in. Search engine optimization, when done correctly and focussed on regularly, will produce consistent lead generation through popular search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Here is a list of the top 10 lead generation tools that are available in the digital world. Some tools such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads are very well known and allows for specific targeting. Quora is a great free source but can take time and effort. Landing page creating tools such as Instapage or Unbounce is a must to create eye-catching landing pages with ease. So is an email marketing tool such as MailChimp.
If you like our infographic please share it!
Whatever be the type of business you are running or the industry you are from lead generation is a challenge. To get a good amount of leads, you need to make sure you have a steady and constant marketing strategy through popular search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. Your main objective should be to create a well – established relationship with your target audience through these tools.
Here is a list of the top 10 lead generation tools that are available in the digital world.
- Google adsAdWords is almost synonymous with digital advertising – most marketers are aware of or already using AdWords to target their audience with ads online. It is a means of collecting leads. This is often due to the fact that Google is a lot stricter in terms of the landing pages it approves but doesn’t oppose people in collecting leads, and the platform still has the capacity to send affordable leads your way.
- Facebook adsFacebook has made the process of generating leads on the platform really easy. With the new Lead Generation objective, you can ask customers and prospects for their information, and they can provide it without ever having to leave Facebook.
- LinkedIn AdsLinkedIn Ads are a great way to create awareness about your brand and promote your services. Since LinkedIn is the world’s leading professional marketing platform, you can directly reach senior-level executives and CEOs with detailed targeting. This will provide you with a window of opportunity to showcase your brand to the decision makers of leading organisations and help the ad to convert them into quality leads.
- Twitter AdsWhen it comes to using Twitter ads for lead generation, advertisers have a range of content promotion options to choose from. There are a number of different ad options available; which you choose depends on what you want to promote, and how you want your audience to interact. You can opt for Promoted Tweets, Promoted Trends and Promoted Account.
- Data.comData.com starts with the industry’s leading contact and account data, then makes it available right where you work. With the right data in the right places, you can transform the way you connect with customers and have business growth like never before.
- QuoraQuora is a huge forum for people to ask questions. It’s similar to Yahoo Answers but the responses on Quora are generally of a higher-quality and provide more insight. Using Quora, you can search for questions from your target audience and provide helpful answers. This will create awareness for your company, product, or service.
- InstapageWith Instapage you can have your landing page up and running in no time. popular email marketing and CRM platforms like Hubspot, MailChimp, and Salesforce. The tool offers a drag-and-drop landing page as well as other handy features such as lead capture forms and heat maps.
- MailchimpMailChimp is an email marketing tool whose features and integrations allow you to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns. One of its best features is its intuitive, easy to use drag-and-drop email builder. MailChimp also offers email automation. The platform can be used for free to store up to 2,000 email contacts and send out 12,000 emails/month.
- LeadfeederLeadfeeder tells you what companies visit your website, even if they never fill out a form or contact you. All you need is Google Analytics and Leadfeeder can tell you who visited your site in the last 30 days. It also finds contact information for employees at the company. This allows you to follow up with visitors who never inquired about your product or time your outreach to prospects in your sales pipeline.
- GrowbotsThey provide you with contact data available in the market and a software to automate the whole outbound lead generation process in one place. Growbots’ AI algorithms will generate tailored contact lists for your team in minutes, run all of your outreach campaigns, optimize team/individual results, and manage their inboxes, so each person can focus entirely on talking to potential customers.
There are a lot of different ways to generate leads for a company. Every above tool differs in the way they generate leads for your business, hence every tool has a different set of features and will help achieve your specific goals.
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Frequently Asked Questions
What are ways to do lead generation?
Initiating consumer interest or inquiry into a company’s goods or services is known as lead generation. A lead is a customer’s contact information and, in some situations, demographic data of a person who has expressed interest in a particular good or service. Here are 5 ways you can do lead generation for any business:
1. Conduct audience research
2. Gather audience data and formulate campaigns
3. Use social media to collect data from people and sort to gather leads
4. Run periodic surveys
5. Collect data of visitors, online as well as offline
What is the best lead generation system?
Digital models are considered the best lead generation system in the modern world. If you have enough visitors on your website, social media or any other digital platform, you can easily find worthy leads from them. These leads cost minimal as compared to other leads generation tactics and are often easily approachable.
How do you generate leads digitally?
There are several ways to generate leads digitally. These are often low cost, but could also include paid variations that give quality leads quickly. Here are some tips to generate business leads digitally:
1. Focus on local SEO
2. Optimize your website to capture leads
3. Run paid ads
4. Send email/SMS surveys to invite leads
5. Utilize cross promotion techniques to gather leads from related product niche
Which platform is best for lead generation?
The best lead generation platform for your business will depend on various factors including the kind of leads that you need to generate, average transaction size, industry and more. Depending on these, Google ads or Facebook ads can serve as the best paid lead generation tools for your task. If you are looking for long term growth, opting for a lead focused SEO strategy might be a better option.